My goal has always been to build a foundation where a strong and positive community could grow. But as it grows, it is important to adapt and evolve. And though group classes will remain the majority focus of our training, providing additional time for athletes to develop and accommodate for certain needs of all members during which are certainly strange times, will help us grow together.
With that being said, we will be adding a 24/7 access option to our memberships. The system is called Hybrid AF. “HybridAF’s mobile app allows members to request access and unlock their gym door from their phone.”
Athletes can choose to add 24/7 access to their current membership (24/7 is not a primary membership). Please contact management to request 24/7 add-on.
Monthly Unlimited Memberships: $10 monthly add-on
Monthly Limited Membership (8x a month): $50 monthly add on cost
10-packs: Do Not have the option to add on 24/7
– Once 24/7 access is added to your membership, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to utilize your new membership add-on.
– There will be 4 spots available during each designated Open Gym hour. You must reserve a spot through the Push Press App
– Group Class times are off-limits to Open Gym activity and take priority. Therefore Open Gym usage can NOT carry over into or start during class times. This includes any set-up or clean-up.
– Respect the rules, Covid guidelines, and other members while utilizing the space during Open Gym.
– Clipper Coaches often use the facility outside of class hours to leave open the limited class spots. And are not there to coach members through Open Gym. We are always happy to help all members but are trying to reach our own fitness goals as well.
Rules of 24/7 Access
1. Do not bring or otherwise allow a person that is not an approved member or guest of the facility to access the facility without the permission of management.
2. Do not bring or otherwise allow another member without 24/7 access to access the facility during “Open Gym Hours”.
3. Do not bring or otherwise allow a person younger than 18 years of age to access the facility without the permission of management.
4. Athletes alone in the gym should keep their HybridAF app nearby in order to use the 911 feature if required. In an emergency, press the button, which will assist you in calling 911
5. No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is permitted in the gym at any time. No alcohol involved fitness activities are permitted without express permission from the owner
6. Only use equipment you understand how to use.
7. Inspect the equipment to make sure it is properly functioning prior to using the equipment.
8. Remove potential trip hazards from the floor and return all weight to the weight rack after you are finished lifting the weight.
9. Utilize a spotter whenever lifting heavyweight.
10. Stop exercising if you experience a potential injury and seek medical attention.
11. Inspect your surroundings to make sure equipment and weights are not obstructing your intended exercise.
12. Notify management and all other members using the facility if any equipment is not working properly or if you notice any potentially dangerous conditions within the facility.
13. Return all equipment to its designated storage place after using the equipment.
14. The gym is monitored 24/7 by surveillance camera. Do not touch, move, or unplug any security cameras.
15. Turn off gym lights (switches by the front and side door), as well as the music.
16. Return all equipment, chalk, and/or other gym supplies to their designated storage place after using the equipment and pick up any items or trash brought into the gym or bathrooms. Failure to do so will result in the following:
1st Violation Verbal Warning
2nd Violation $25 fine immediately charged to card on file
3rd Violation $50 fine immediately charged to card on file
Additional Violations of this rule will result in additional $50 fines or will result in revocation of 24/7 HybridAF access and may result in termination of gym membership.
Failure to follow these guidelines will result in revocation of 24/7 HybridAF access and may result in termination of gym membership.
24/7 access Sign-ups will begin Monday, January 18th (MLK Day).
Matt Ropke and the Clipper Coaches