“I have nothing but positive things to say about this place. The coaches are very knowledgable and give helpful one-on-one advice to make sure your form is good so you’re getting the most of your time at the gym. There’s a good sense of community with the people there too. Everyone is really supportive and will even cheer you on to help get you to the end of the daily workout.” – Devin Byrnes
Searching for the right way to get started with CrossFit training near you?
- Are you completely new to CrossFit?
- Do you often feel intimidated by walking into a new gym?
- Are you looking for 1-on-1 beginner fitness sessions that will get you totally ready to jump into CrossFit classes?
- Are you unsure of where to start in your fitness journey and need guidance and support?
- Or are you looking for more fun and EFFECTIVE workouts to include into your routine?
Clipper City CrossFit is here to guide you through your fitness journey with a knowledgeable team of coaches and a highly motivating community!
The coaches are friendly, motivating, and knowledgeable.
Your body will look and feel faster, stronger, leaner, and more stable. The workouts are challenging, short, and best of all, they’re fun as heck.
And the best part about his place? The people.
Fantastic crossfit box with highly skilled and engaging coaches – they really pay special attention to individual form while creating a fun and inclusive environment to work hard. Feels like a family!
I can’t say enough about Clipper City. The trainers at CCC are incredibly knowledgable, but even more than that, every single one of them care about each person in a class to dedicate whatever time is need – whether it be on how to scale down a movement or to discuss proper technique. I not only saw a phenomenal jump in my strength, I gained great friends. You just don’t find that everywhere.
- Three one-on-one personal training sessions
- Designed to get you ready to join regular group classes
- Inbody Scan – a non-invasive body composition analysis that provides a detailed breakdown of your weight in terms of muscle, fat, and water on an InBody Result Sheet.